When it comes to air purification, it can be confusing to figure out what product is best for a specific need and hard to understand the differences between similar units. The best way to find out what product the space needs, is to figure out what the space is first. In some cases, portable units are the perfect solution to air purification needs and in others, whole furnace units are better suited for the problem.
This is a list compiled of the most popular uses for these products to help better decide what unit is recommended for what problem.
- Dental Offices: Dentist, Orthodontists, and Dental surgeons can all benefit from these portable units like the 3000 Portable HEPA Air Filtration System in the operation and exam rooms. If individual rooms is not fitting the need for clean air in the entire area, then one of the whole home units like the 10,000 Whole Home HEPA Air Filtration System that attach directly to the furnace is the perfect option.
- Schools: Classrooms, offices, library and community areas are all places that need proper air purification and the 3000 Portable HEPA Air Filtration System fits perfectly into these spaces.
- Gyms: exercise areas and private gyms all need to invest in good air quality purification to help not only the workers but the endless amount of clients that come in and out of those spaces. These areas can all benefit from a Airwash MultiPro Air Filtration System or a Airwash MultiPro Boss Air Filtration System depending on the size of the space.
- Communal Living Spaces: Long term care homes, Retirement homes, apartment buildings and residences can all benefit from personal air purification protection with the 3000 Portable HEPA Air Filtration System.
- Offices: Small office buildings or offices in larger buildings have options when it comes to air purification. The 3000 Portable HEPA Air Filtration System is perfect for one floor of a multi level building but for small buildings the 10,000 Whole Home HEPA Air Filtration System that attaches to the furnace is a better option.
- Medical Buildings: Hospitals, Pharmacies, Walk-in Clinics and Doctors offices are in need of good air quality consistently which is why the Airwash MultiPro Air Filtration System and the Airwash MultiPro Boss Air Filtration System are recommended so highly for these areas.
If you still are unsure on what product is best for you, please use our Contact Us to find a custom solution or a professional recommendation from one of the Amaircare product specialists.
Other Commercial areas like;
- Clean rooms: Cleanrooms are contained spaces used to manufacture products or perform research where air pollutants can adversely affect the process. They require control over the level of contamination and environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and pressure. HEPA filters limit the circulation of stale air and trap particles as small as 0.3 microns. The average urban environment contains 35,000,000 particles the size of 0.5 microns per cubic metres.
- Positive Pressure Rooms: Positive pressured rooms (also known as a protective room) have elevated air pressure levels, to keep out contaminants like bacteria and viruses. The environment protects patients in operating theatres ensuring infections do not enter open body cavities and other conditions that compromise their immune system. Positive pressure rooms are also advantageous in the microelectronic industry, which requires a low particulate count to protect the manufactured circuit boards.
- Negative Pressure Rooms: Negative room pressure is an isolation technique used in medical centres to prohibit cross-contaminations between rooms. A ventilation system generates negative pressure and forces the air into an isolation room. Since air naturally flows from high-pressure areas to lower ones, it prevents air from leaving the room. Negative pressure rooms treat patients with contagious airborne diseases without exposing others to their symptoms.
- Formaldehyde Off Gassing: Formaldehyde is a colourless gas emitted from household products and building materials. It’s off-gassing sources diminish over time. However, it can take up to a few weeks – sometimes years – to dissipate. High levels of formaldehyde are detectable by a sharp smell and causes eye irritation, aggravates the respiratory system, and can cause nasal cancer.
All require a more customized approach so if these are any of your needs, please use the Customized Solutions form.